Sign in to follow this  
MTorp90

Declared for Draft and other notes

Question

I have a few notes and things I wonder about after returning to the game

When a player declares for the draft, how do I talk to him about staying? Option doesn't show up on screen

Is Special Teams broken? Seems like most drives start deep into enemy territory which leads to crazy stats.. I had 220 passing yards and passing TD's

There's something wrong with the layout. A lot of boxes overlap, e.g the setting button covers the date, the punish/redshirt player buttons are blocked by the skill box

During games the play by play box needs to be bigger, it's really hard to track games

How do I handle coaching staff? Seems like it's there, but I can't do anything with it

I love how skills will de-/increase dramatically for some players in the offseason, had a 78 wr transfer in, by the start of the season he was 98 and a beast. Allows players to emerge out of nowhere or be one year wonders. I would love something like a monthly progress report on my players.

The terminology in recruiting is a bit off. Enrolled means they have started school, looks like it's used as committed should be

Love Magnus Møller being in the game, if you need a list for other danes in college to show national pride let me know

There needs to be more recruits in the game, 247 has 20 5-stars and more than 200 4-stars in 2022 alone. My senior class right now has 7 5-stars and 30 4-stars

I'd love a weekly recap of the games being played in my inbox, it's under league news, but not send to me.

6 answers to this question

Hi, thanks for all your inputs.

Regarding handling of coaches you need to deselect that your assistance handles that in the settings menu. 

We will take a look at the screen resolution issues as well as the issue with special teams.

Please sent me all the danish players because then I will ask our modder to include them in the next mod pack 🙂

We have tried to optimize the number of recruits and also tried to implement a weekly recap report. 

image.png

On 1/2/2022 at 10:23 AM, CTGames said:

Btw. what is your screen resolution? The best fit for the game is 1536 x 864 or higher

1920x1080 - standard setting

Alexander Paaske is a TE at Eastern Michigan, Mathias Staalsøe OL from Maine, Frederik Fabricius OL from Indiana State - if you want to get D2 we have Thomas Ashworth at Charleston (with a Norwegian QB, and a former OL from Charleston played for both the Triangle Razorbacks and Odense Swans). If JuCo gets implemented David Mac will join the Fullerton Hornets in CCCAA

If the modder can do it, I know Magnus Møller would be happy if got jersey #56

Edited by MTorp90

On 1/7/2022 at 4:55 AM, CTGames said:

Strange that it doesn't work with that screen setting but we will take a look at it. I will also ask our modder to include those danes into the game 🙂

Well, my laptop is a piece of shit, so there's that, lol

If you want to be kind to our European neighbors I can have a list of ALL Europeans to you quickly

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this