Sign in to follow this  
paullesco

DDS Pro Basketball 22 Questions

7 hours ago, SniperV1 said:

Wish there was an Historical pic pack

There have been in the past but its difficult because there isn't a pack let's say per season, so you could have the same player looking like in the wrong era

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

I play OOTP23 and Franchise manager hockey 8....so hoping this is even close to ootp.   Already locked up on draft once so a little concerned.   Wish the fantasy draft would let me trade picks for each round.  

Hello Im New to this community, I'm more familiar with soccer manager but since I'm a basketball fan I've wanted to try this game on steam for some time now. Any tips would greatly be appreciated! Thx for Help

On 7/4/2022 at 2:33 AM, Chris said:

There have been in the past but its difficult because there isn't a pack let's say per season, so you could have the same player looking like in the wrong era

Do you know what the pack was called in the past?

5 hours ago, MoneyballTim said:

Do you know what the pack was called in the past?

mm not too sure, but inside this json file from another game, is a list of urls for every player for someone to make one, https://raw.githubusercontent.com/alexnoob/BasketBall-GM-Rosters/master/player-photos.json

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

On 2/7/2022 at 12:49 PM, ARICH said:

Which player are you building around - age, contract, etc all factors in

Heat Fan here, so it'll be Bam Adebayo for me. It'll be interesting to see if the game can capture how impactful he is on the defensive end.

is there any site that explain how to create new DB for my own league?

Edited by leechi38

Just got the game. Was looking through everything. Was wondering, if there are tutorials, which would be the best for learning everything. Thanks!

Also, I remember in the old Madden games, they would make a txt file of games stats. Wondering if there was something like that for this game like txt files for game stats, and other stuff like your roster or transactions.

I have a problem with an injury, and it's probably a simple fix, but since I can't find any guide to this game, I thought I would ask here. I have a full roster of 17. 5 players (including my two-ways) are at the d-league. That left me 12 to be active for games. A player got injured, and is out for 4 days. I'm guessing that the two-way players can't actually play between the d-league and the regular league, so the only way to call them up is to give them a contract, which means I have to cut somebody. Is that the option I'm stuck with? I will have to cut this player who is injured for 4 days to have 12 available players? Instead of sending 3 of my contract players to the d-league, should I only send one, and keep two of them available in case of other injuries? Thanks

I just downloaded the demo for DDSPB22 and opened the database editor where I was shocked to see that there's no way to ADD a team to the league. Being from Saint Louis, this is very sad to me, as I always create a league expansion to add a STL team to the league. I planned to do the same here, but looks like that won't be the case ☹️

I see there's a league expansion on June 20th, but couldn't sim through enough tonight to see what that's about. Is this what I'm looking for?

On 7/23/2022 at 8:59 AM, edvillelin said:

I have a problem with an injury, and it's probably a simple fix, but since I can't find any guide to this game, I thought I would ask here. I have a full roster of 17. 5 players (including my two-ways) are at the d-league. That left me 12 to be active for games. A player got injured, and is out for 4 days. I'm guessing that the two-way players can't actually play between the d-league and the regular league, so the only way to call them up is to give them a contract, which means I have to cut somebody. Is that the option I'm stuck with? I will have to cut this player who is injured for 4 days to have 12 available players? Instead of sending 3 of my contract players to the d-league, should I only send one, and keep two of them available in case of other injuries? Thanks

IRL Two-Way players can play a certain amount of NBA games before having to be called up. I'm not sure how this works in game as I just downloaded last night, but I would imagine the game represents this also.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this