Sign in to follow this  
paullesco

DDS Pro Basketball 22 Questions

Hi! New to this community, I'm more familiar with football manager but since I'm a basketball fan I've wanted to try this game on steam for some time now. Any tips would greatly be appreciated! 

Oh, I have tried College Hoops 2021, but I wasn't able to really wrap my head around it at that time so tips would really help :)

On 12/17/2021 at 5:21 AM, paullesco said:

Help Draft Day Sports Pro Basketball stuck on this screen, with a message that's not visible

Screenshot 2021-12-17 161847.png

We don't do bugs here nor make this game, you have to goto their support site https://wolverinestudios.freshdesk.com/support/home

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

On 12/17/2021 at 5:21 AM, paullesco said:

Help Draft Day Sports Pro Basketball stuck on this screen, with a message that's not visible

Screenshot 2021-12-17 161847.png

We don't do bugs here nor make this game, you have to goto their support site https://wolverinestudios.freshdesk.com/support/solutions

email [email protected]

I'm new to this game so still trying to navigate my way through. Is there any way to create a franchise or career type like that in Out of the park baseball where you can create (draft) teams across eras? In OOTPB you can start a season with players fom any starting or ending yr (ex. players from say 1985-1995). I see where you can select past seasons but not across seasons. Thanks in advance for any info.

Im guessing everyone sort of approaches games like this by choosing a struggling franchise for the challenge of turning them around?  I suppose its also a challenge to take a successful team and maintain their status moving forward as well. Id love to see a poll maybe on this

If anyone is familiar with Out Of The Park Baseball, there is a way to create a season/franchise using players from different yrs/eras/decades, etc. (meaning I can play a season using historical players from between say, 1985-1995). Is there a way to do this in pro basketball 2022?

On 1/31/2022 at 6:03 PM, bthom said:

If anyone is familiar with Out Of The Park Baseball, there is a way to create a season/franchise using players from different yrs/eras/decades, etc. (meaning I can play a season using historical players from between say, 1985-1995). Is there a way to do this in pro basketball 2022?

That would be great, but pretty sure you can't do that. (Am new to this game also) Imagine that's on the horizon though. Played OOTP since it's beginning, took some time to become what it is today. 

8 hours ago, Tom Cross said:

That would be great, but pretty sure you can't do that. (Am new to this game also) Imagine that's on the horizon though. Played OOTP since it's beginning, took some time to become what it is today. 

Yeah there is totally historic periods.. you pick them from a drop down when starting your game .. what you can't do really is easily put the 80's lakers vs 90's bulls or 2010's warriors against each other .. etc

email [email protected]

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this