Sign in to follow this  
Clacquam

Things you do not like about your team

Things i do not like about the Wings.

1. I believe Ken Holland, a great architect of the game to be sure needs to retire. I believe the game has passed him by and i wish that he had moved on before either Jim Nill or Stevie had left, i was hoping one of them would take his place.

2. I hate the way our intensity level seems to drop in the final few minutes. I do not know how many goals this club has given up in the final few minutes of a period but it is easily the most i have ever seen from any Wings team ever. I put a lot of blame on Howard but it is not just him. The whole team seems to sag at the end of a period.

3. I think the trainer needs to be questioned and possibly replaced. Too many injuries, and way too long to come back from them. When a player is out for two weeks according to the team, more often than not it turns into three or more. Many times this year (and truthfully for several seasons) this has happened. I am not satisfied with our sports medicine staff.

4. I do not like our lack of fire on the ice. With a few exceptions the club always seems to hustle but not have that emotional connect to the game. I know the club is composed of over half Europeans who are less emotional but come on, a little fire on the ice would be great.

That is about it. Anyone else?

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this