Sign in to follow this  
ziibbyy

Stephon Gilmore

No one really saw it coming, but the Pats released Gilmore today. He almost immediately ended up on the Panthers. I'm super excited to see him on his hometown team, and being a Gamecock fan, I'm even more excited to see him play with Jaycee Horn. What do you guys think Gilmore can do to help the Panthers out this year? (Aside from being the stud he is in general)

He will definitely strengthen the Panthers secondary but I think throughout the last couple weeks especially with CMC gone again, the panthers don't have a shot at the playoffs just plainly because they are not very good. Sam Darnold went off the first couple weeks but he is back to the same old him. Sorry to Panthers fans but even with getting Stephon Gilmore, the team needs a lot more to have a chance at making playoffs anytime soon.

He will undoubtedly bolster the Panthers' defense, but I believe that the team hasn't had a chance to make the playoffs for a few weeks, especially with CMC sidelined again. The first few weeks, Sam Darnold struggled, but now he's back to his usual self. 

Drive Mad

Howe claims that the Cowboys and Patriots, with whom he won a Super Bowl and the Defensive Player of the Year Award, were the two clubs most interested in hiring him.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     elastic man

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this