jmr12

Detailed GM Games to Recommend?

As far as detail and expansiveness Football Manager and FHM/OOTP are miles ahead of the other games. I absolutely love the Wolverine Studios games also dont get me wrong but they're not the same level. 

Hey guys, I'm from Brazil and like you all know, the country of Soccer.

But, there are a lot of people here that love Football and really wants a good game with this theme.

I'm looking for a game that reminds me Football Manager, can I find this in CT FM?

Best regards!!

I OWN SEVERAL ACTION PC GAMES, I FEEL THEY ARE ADDICTING,  AND VERY INCLUSIVE,YOU CAN SEE A LOT OF STATS, AND PLAYER PROFILES,  AS WELL AS PLAY THE GAMES,  AND MANY SEASONS TO CHOOSE FROM.

Edited by ENJOY SIMS FBBH 10027###
sier to understand.

BOTH ARE GREAT GAMES, HOWEVER ONE IS PRIMARILY PRO ( FOOTBALL MOGUL) THE OTHER SECOND AND TEN IS BOTH PRO AND COLLEGE.  CHECK BOTH OUT AND SEE WHICH ONE STRIKES YOUR INTEREST.  I AM LOOKING INTO DRAFT DAY COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2021 and Franchise Hockey Manager  7,   2021 EDITION , THEY LOOK INTERESTING.

I've only played 2 sport sim games it's motorsport and fm, and i really like it so much, so i want a recommend of interesting game in this type

Depends on what other sports you follow (then again maybe not, great way to learn new sports).  Games I play a lot of are Draft Day Sports College Basketball and Pro Basketball), Out of the Park Baseball and for pro football (American) I would suggest Draft Day Sports again.  Draft Day Sports games can be found at WolverineStudios.com

I feel like i've played a whole bunch of the games as a fan of numerous sports. OOTP and Football Manager are probably the Kings in terms of detail but I'm a big fan of FHM for hockey and The Wolverine Sports games for basketball and football as well.

for football on pc id recommend Front office football eight on steam get super in depth on just about every topic

Besides Pro Football 2021 and Pro Basketball 2021 my other favourites are Eastside Hockey Manager, the Out of the Park Baseball series, Fire Pro Wrestling, Total Extreme Wrestling, Front Office Football, Franchise Hockey Manager, Tennis Elbow Manager 2, Motor Sport Manager and my ALL time favourite, the Football Manager series (played every addition from 2013 - 2021) 

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now