Sign in to follow this  
ChargerRacing

Best Steal of the Draft?

Who do you think go the best value in the draft with a single pick? For me it would have to be the Browns getting Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah in the middle of the second round.

I like the Browns third round pick Anthony Schwartz. Browns have been looking for a burner for the past two seasons. Now they have somebody they can stretch the field with on play-action. Schwartz is going to win some games in the last minute for the Browns this year.

The Cards taking Rondale Moore in the middle of the 2nd was an excellent pick. Yes he dropped due to his size, and injury issues; but raw talent wise, he has the potential to be one of the top WRs in this entire class, especially in Kingsbury's offense.

This probably comes with some violence since I'm a lions fan, but Amon-Ra St Brown in the 4th is just as good of a pick as Penei Sewell was in the first

Vikings getting Darrisaw at 23 when they wanted him at 14 was a huge steal. That and the Bears getting Fields at 11. For later rounds, Dazz Newsome is gonna be a stud.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this