Sign in to follow this  
GamePlanHockey

Important! Please read.

As some of you might have heard I'm making some changes with subscriptions and payments. As of the beginning of this year Game Plan Hockey Manager is no longer part of Shaka Productions and I have moved the game back to my personal ownership. Those of you that currently have active subscriptions may also have noticed that you haven't been charged for the last couple of months, this is all intentional. I needed to pause payments since we have detached the company behind the game.

So what now? I will reopen my page on Patreon and ask for your support to keep the game going. All current subscriptions have been canceled and those of you who still want the Premium plan must sign up on Patreon and back the game with at least $1.99 / month. Each month new coupon codes granting one month of access will be published on Patreon. Hopefully this can be automated in the future but until then you need to manually get the coupon code every month, shortcut is available in the game. Your move to Patreon must be done within the next 10 days not to lose your current Premium status. Depending on when your current subscription period ends this timeframe may be longer, check your account from your manager page.

I hope to see as many of you as possible on Patreon and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

But I also have some good news! I've just released update v2.6.0! This update contains bug fixes and improvements but also a brand new feature for a national teams championship! Check out the release notes for more information regarding this release!

Sincerely
Anders Granberg

Apologies if I've missed this or if it's in our manager mail, but, where is the Patreon? Or is it still not open? I don't want to forget to sign up for the sub.

Will there be a grace period for inputting coupon codes or a way to buy in for a full year in one go? I am TERRIBLE at remembering things monthly.

There are links provided in the game from the Account menu found on your manager page. Click on any of buttons "Go premium" or "Coupon code". But here's the link: https://www.patreon.com/gameplanhockey

Yes there will be a grace period for inputting coupon codes, check your account from the manager page to see when your current period expires. If you forget to renew before the current period expires there will be a very obvious banner telling you to renew. You can't miss it 😃 Then you have approx another week before being downgraded to the free plan.

I will try to see how this can be automated in the future but until then you'll need to revisit the Patreon page to activate a new coupon code. And as mentioned, links are provided from the account menu.

So if I understand correctly.  I have my monthly fee paid to GPHM via Patreon and with my paid subscription, I get the code I then have to activate via the Manager Account screen on GPHM?  If so, not hard, just want to make sure I understand what actions I need to take each month.  Thanks!

3 hours ago, Steve said:

So if I understand correctly.  I have my monthly fee paid to GPHM via Patreon and with my paid subscription, I get the code I then have to activate via the Manager Account screen on GPHM?  If so, not hard, just want to make sure I understand what actions I need to take each month.  Thanks!

Yes that is correct. A new coupon code is made available every month in the post sections of my Patreon page. 

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this