Sign in to follow this  
franz_kremer

hey fellow GM games fans this is my introduction :D

hey fellow GM games fans,Β 

i just got activated here. first i was only registering here trying to "steal" the DDSPB21 GM Games Pro Photo Pack as Im planning to getting into that game. ;) but hey why not share some stuff with other GM games enthusiasts.Β 

i was a bit ticked off not receiving the confirmation mail directly. but then i contacted the admin and he reacted hella first. but i could tell hes a really chill dude from watching his streams on YT before which got me in those draft day sports games in the first place.Β 

i was always looking for a decent basketball GM game. played a bunch of other GM or GM styled games before, like football manager (probably sunk the most hours into that game, besides some RTS games), total extreme wrestling (rerunning the monday night wars after the montreal screwjob), nba 2k GM mode, pro cycling manager (also running historic database telekom vs us postal and shit) and rite now those draft day sports games.

im from germany. i support the following professional sport teams: 1. FC Cologne (the billy-goats my local association football club, still hope they wont descend, that missing crowd support really sucks for them), bora-hansgrohe (professional cycling team) and basically dallas ball sport teams. dirk brought me there and being exposed to the coverage there i slowly got into americas team the boys for the NFL aswell (dont bashΒ me for that, haha).Β 

so my plan is trying to build a dynasty around luka magic (have u seen his 3 point buzzer beater floater vs the grizzlies? like dafuq) with the mavs in DDSPB21.Β 

so yeah thats my first post basically. so one more to go before i can download lol.Β 

but ima take it slow. not trying to spam or anything.Β 

thanks for letting me in

greetings franz_kremer (named after founder of 1. FC Cologne, who phrased the famous quote: tradition only has a sense, if the willpower for even higher deeds is there; when he founded the club basically merging two clubs from cologne, he was asking do you want to become meister (champion) with me. and they basically did it. in that times they were known as the real madrid of the west also the first german professional soccer team with kit sponsors so he was ahead of his time. nevertheless i really dig that american sports teams dont really have kit sponsors or just little ones now in the nba)

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this