Sign in to follow this  
Slipky

[DDS:PF21] Let The Falcon Ascend Again - An Atlanta Falcons Dynasty

spacer.png

Let The Falcon Ascend Again - An Atlanta Falcons Dynasty
This post will be updated with news posts throughout the story.
As a Falcons fan, I couldn't stand what I saw last season and decided that they should be my dynasty save.

NEWS POSTS:

FALCONS WELCOME NEW GENERAL MANAGER MATTHEW TORLEY, SIGNS 5 YEAR DEAL

2021 SEASON

JASON KELCE JOINS FALCONS AFTER TRADE WITH EAGLES, ALEX MACK LEAVES TO JETS FOR THEIR 2022 FIRST ROUND PICK

Edited by Slipky

spacer.png

FALCONS WELCOME NEW GENERAL MANAGER MATTHEW TORLEY, SIGNS 5 YEAR DEAL

It is official: Matthew Torley is the new General Manager of the Atlanta Falcons. On Friday the team announced that it had agreed to terms with Torley and, on Saturday, all of the tees were crossed and the i's dotted. The deal is done. The franchise now welcomes the 45-year-old Torley, a former College Coach for North Dakota, Texas Tech, and most recently LSU, coming with twenty-one years of college football experience.

"We are thrilled to welcome Matthew to Atlanta and introduce him to our city and fans as the Falcons new GM," said Arthur M. Blank, Falcons owner and chairman. "Throughout our research and interview process, Matthew stood out amongst a very deep and very talented candidate pool with an outstanding plan for our organization to return to the level of competition our fans deserve and expect."

spacer.png

1 minute ago, justpen24 said:

will you be doing any videos?

Not at the moment. Don't have the setup for it, nor the quality.

spacer.png

JASON KELCE JOINS FALCONS AFTER TRADE WITH EAGLES, ALEX MACK LEAVES TO JETS FOR THEIR 2022 FIRST ROUND PICK

The Atlanta Falcons General Manager, Matthew Torley, has announced two major trades today. The team have traded veteran Center Alex Mack, alongside Jaeden Graham and a 2024 second round pick for the New York Jets' 2022 first round pick. To compensate for Mack's absence, Torley has signed Philadelphia Eagles Center, Jason Kelce, after trading a 2024 fourth round pick and Defensive End Allen Bailey for him. 

spacer.png

This puts the Falcons in a good position to rebuild their team around a fresher set of faces and reduce their reliance in Julio Jones and Matt Ryan, both aging and nearing retirement. Other than that, Trevor Williams (Cornerback) was signed from free agency, on a three year contract, with Williams earning $3,650,000 each season.

spacer.png

Edited by Slipky

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this