Sign in to follow this  
tyronethecalzone

DDS Pro Football 21: Lets make the historical rosters that are missing

I'm on a mission updating that Historical file. For the moment I set my sight on getting a decent bigger player pool at the start of 2002 season. I picked that season since that's when the aligment are as we know it today. 

I will release shortly that file then I get on adding 2018,2019 and maybe 2020 new players.

My aim is that it should be playable to start in 2002 and move forward with correct new draftees.

My biggest problem is that the game when starting are messing huge with OVR numbers that are setup in the old file, and even on my new players. 

I hoped to fill all teams with 65-70 players and then have some 100 in the FA pool when one start and that looks good, with the bad thing the AI in-game setting up the start thinks some of those FA should be very good players, that's between 80-90.

Hang in and it will pop up on Wolverine website.

Don't worry. I'm still working on it. Lots of adding and checking. 

I hope you understand that this is tailored into a start in 2002. Why that then ?.  Because whatever year I decided to start in had to be filled with perhaps up to 200 new players (with real names) to stop the flood of fictional stars popping up. That's players that was omitted in the original file and some not even played one regular game, getting cut in August and such. The file also had a lot of errors that I stumbled on and had to be corrected.

The year 2002 looked nice enough since that was the year NFL started to look as we see it today. Only a couple of teams changed towns since then, but kept their names, Chargers,Rams,Raiders.  The structure are the same, and it gives us the longest run in save. 

The 2018-20  rookies will eventually be put in. 

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this