Sign in to follow this  
ker1SH

Do you think Minnesota will bounce back?

Do you think that after KAT(hopefully) recovers from COVID Minnesota will bounce back and get into play-off conversation?

Unfortunately, as good as KAT is, I think they really need to work on their team defense to get into the playoffs in a challenging West.  They are near the bottom in most of the team defense categories - see here: https://www.lineups.com/nba/team-rankings/defense.  This might take a coaching change, but we already saw that the Thibs method didn't work well with KAT, so maybe not something as drastic as that.

I'm just confused by Minnesota, I mean they are just so bad defensively. They have some solid talent on this roster but it just hasn't seemed to fit. No telling how much Covid is taking a toll on KAT either, Minny might be done this year in the West.

I always start the season very motivated and think this is going to be a good year for the Wolves, but is all year the same. We have no defense, specially interior defense. This year I think KAT has improve in defense but hes hasnt been healthy. 

I dont think we will bounce back and I hope we get top 3 pick so we dont give it to the warriors.

I don't think they do. The west is as always too deep and many teams like the Nuggets and the Mavericks have yet to hit their stride. What's sad is that with as many first overall picks they've received, they have not gotten much success out of it. 

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this