Sign in to follow this  
and204052

Who will win the chip this year

Its kinda incredible looking at these two franchises and their approach for the future. The Wizards are still for whatever reason hoping for a playoff push (in the now and the future), while the magic realized the core wasn't working and jump started their rebuild. Ironically, both almost have identically records.Β 

We all know that denver has a strong team.

However, after the trade deadline where Gary Harris was replaced by Aaron Gordon, the chances increased a lot.

needs to go to a contending team. the suns and thunder just haven't been good for him. I think him on the bucks would be crazy thoughΒ 

Probably not now with the Jamal Murray injury. Had a chance with him playing I would say, but now he is out, I can't see it

100% no way especially with the Jamal Murray injury even with him to would have been slim. If you look at fivethirtyeight currently the nuggets have a 3% chance of winning it,

On 4/2/2021 at 12:56 AM, caina said:

We all know that denver has a strong team.

However, after the trade deadline where Gary Harris was replaced by Aaron Gordon, the chances increased a lot.

i was not sure they were better than last year after this trade, 'cause they added a great power forward, but the previous one was not that bad (millsap), while they lose an 1-5 defender (grant) and a guard defender (harris). after than they only had will barton as a defender in the starting five, and he's not grant.

right now, with murray's injury, they got no opportunity, but i think they were less competitive than the last year even befor this. mpj is great in offense, but still to inconsistent in his half of the court.

The Nets went big and formed their own Big Three with Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving and James Harden roughly eight years after their first disastrous attempt at the feat. They weren't able to secure the first seed, nor have they really been able to get a rhythm going together due to all three taking time off due to injury. Do you think they are the favorites to come out of the east? Favorites for the championship? Or do you think they will falter in their first season together?

Would've thought the Lakers, but with Anthony Davis out for now, I'm not sure they'll get past the Suns.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this