Memphis13

No Special Teams Plays Available

I just started to play this game like a couple days ago. It looks so good and it have so much potential, but when I try to play a game calling the plays, I see that when I select the option of ‘Special Teams’ (for make a FG, Punt, etc.) it’s empty and I can’t punt nor make a FG, so I always have to go for it in 4th Down situations, even if it’s near my own endzone... I’ve also noticed that I created 3 new folders with new formations (offensively), I edited some plays in each one (about 3/4 per fold) but when I’m playing a game, the fold is empty as the ‘Special Teams’ one. I’d like to know if this have happened to anyone else and if it have a solution.

As I said, it looks like an amazing game, project and idea, but still have so many bugs. Anyway, congrats to the creators, still work to do, but a good one until for the moment for sure.

3 hours ago, Memphis13 said:

I just started to play this game like a couple days ago. It looks so good and it have so much potential, but when I try to play a game calling the plays, I see that when I select the option of ‘Special Teams’ (for make a FG, Punt, etc.) it’s empty and I can’t punt nor make a FG, so I always have to go for it in 4th Down situations, even if it’s near my own endzone... I’ve also noticed that I created 3 new folders with new formations (offensively), I edited some plays in each one (about 3/4 per fold) but when I’m playing a game, the fold is empty as the ‘Special Teams’ one. I’d like to know if this have happened to anyone else and if it have a solution.

As I said, it looks like an amazing game, project and idea, but still have so many bugs. Anyway, congrats to the creators, still work to do, but a good one until for the moment for sure.

That's odd, i've just checked my save (I sim games but check the next one) and I can use the special team options while play calling. Thats using the latest 0.8.6 version.

Same issue. Special team plays are missing after I create new offensive schemes. Which reminds me, it would be cool to have an option to create offensive playbooks by package instead of unchecking each play in a scheme to create the playbook. If I dont create new plays or packages special teams are still available. 

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now