Sign in to follow this  
Jeff Stacey

What do you guys think of "College Football: DynastySim?

Personally, I initially like the whole custom part of it, although it was quite hard and tidieous to get all the teams right and the process took ages. I wish we could export the custom teams so we can add them to different saves. Additionally, the recruiting aspect of the game needs improvement. The first few seasons I literally didn't know what was happening. It's a pity because unlike CFC, this game has all the conferences and teams, along with divisions. Overall, it needs improvements! What do you guys think?

46 minutes ago, Jeff Stacey said:

Personally, I initially like the whole custom part of it, although it was quite hard and tidieous to get all the teams right and the process took ages. I wish we could export the custom teams so we can add them to different saves. Additionally, the recruiting aspect of the game needs improvement. The first few seasons I literally didn't know what was happening. It's a pity because unlike CFC, this game has all the conferences and teams, along with divisions. Overall, it needs improvements! What do you guys think?

Here it is on the main site if you want the user rating for it .. https://gmgames.org/college-football-dynasty-sim/

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

Yellowstones Jacket is specifically selling all the jackets, vests, and other outfits of Yellowstone, with worldwide free delivery.

cole hausr jacket

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this