Sign in to follow this  
darrellet86

Favorite sports sim?

OOTP. Picked up version 3 on CD many years ago and have jumped across versions (not every year but many of them). usually do 1-2 seasons before going on to the next version.

My favorite sports sim I would say have to be NBA 2k16 myGM or the NCAA football games from PS2. But if we are getting into games with no gameplay just sun probably CT football or Football manager 2020. Thanks for reading

TEW and Football Manager for me for sure are the most entertaining. (if you want to consider pro-wrestling a sport). WMMA also is pretty fun, and I just started playing the Draft Day games, enjoying that too. 

Always been a huge fan of Cricket Captain from Childish Things and Football Manager.

But looking for new and exciting games that are similar

Would probably be Football Manager and that's strange because I don't actually follow the sport.....@  all  until I get invested in a save and attempt to find out more about them  but still don't have a team I support - Yeah I get strange looks haha

I played hundreds of hours on football manager 2007 and 2008.
 Since then I have been waiting for his equal in basketball which is my favorite sport
Edited by Jonba

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this