Sign in to follow this  
darrellet86

Favorite sports sim?

Mine has to be Eastside Hockey Manager 2007, but a close second is DDSCB games. Would love to hear some off the wall recommendations in sports some others may not have heard of!

16 hours ago, darrellet86 said:

Mine has to be Eastside Hockey Manager 2007, but a close second is DDSCB games. Would love to hear some off the wall recommendations in sports some others may not have heard of!

Eastside Hockey Manager 2007 is my all-time favourite sports game/sim. 

Other than that I enjoy Front Office Football.

Hello guys,

New here, I wish you an happy new year from France !

My favorite sim game was the Front Page Football games. I have spend hours on it and I always look for the substitute ... Perhaps DDSPF21 that I try since 2 days ?

I wish they would make a game as good as NCAA 13 again, but I am a fan of Draft Day Sports College Football 2020. Just picked up raft Day Sports Pro Football 2021. Hoping to import players and play the 2 together to see how it turns out. I am a long time FOF player who played in many online leagues. Hoping to find something to fill that void. I play Madden 21 h2h with a friend of mine in Franchise mode  and it's been pretty fun. We play out the division games (our games/opposition to one another)  and Playoffs/Superbowl if we make it. Has been fun, but it is lacking compared to most GM games. 

Football Manager, hands down. But that's unfair to compare it to the Draft day sports and OOTP sims considering how big football (soccer) is worldwide and how much bigger the studio is comapred to the indies that are DDS and OOTP

I'm partial to basketball-gm. It's an online basketball management game with a good amount of customization options. It doesn't stack up that well in the graphical department compared to things like the Draft Day Sports sims, but as my favorite part is being able to customize my world it is one that I've gotten many enjoyable hours out of!

My favorite sports sim is definetly football manager (soccer). I remember when I was very young, 7-9, my dad would play at his house every day, and I'd admire his talent in creating the best teans. Those were the 09/10 football managers, the new ones are amazing as well, I play on the Ipad. Anyways my dad would always pick Ajax as his team. The reason that FM is my favorite is due to the nostalgia it holds, and the memories with my dad. 

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this