Sign in to follow this  
darrellet86

Tips for streaming?

I like watching someone do both depending on the sport, and the type of stream. I tend to sim most of my games, but try and play out games with consequences. In soccer, I play out all major cup games and one league game a month plus the ones for positions on the table. In baseball I play out the first of each series, in NCAA i play all of them out and in basketball I play one game per in-game week. Then I cut the stream into episodes and put it into my VODs. I notice though that people can get bored if you stop talking and stop checking chat, so keep up with chat and make sure even in downtime, that you're talking strategy, plans, or whatever... even if no-one else is in chat.

I mean, this is the strategy that got me to Twitch affilliate after all, but each community and streamer is different, and that's fine! It's about finding what works for you. :)

Edited by VyktoryJaye
clarifying knowledge sources

On 1/5/2021 at 4:13 PM, darrellet86 said:

So I'm looking to get into streaming sim games and wanted to know what's everyone's prefe3rences as far as playing out games or simming them?

What do you like on the GM Games YouTube chan?

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this