Sign in to follow this  
Cocaine

Coach movement

Question

6 answers to this question

Under Settings you need to disable the CPU Assistance to handle coaches. Then you can click on your coaches under Home and you will see a Fire button on the coach page.  When you need to hire a new coach you click on a coach in the coaches view and the coach will have a Offer job button

Figured that option was having control over my staff for hiring and firing.  I'm just curious if there is coaching movement outside of your own team for ai controlled teams?  I haven't done a solid play through yet to see for myself.

Really like the customization you can do in the game so far.  Props for setting it up that way.

On 12/14/2020 at 1:31 PM, CTGames said:

There will be coaching movement controlled by the AI, but it might need to be a little updated/refactored

Speaking of coaches. 

I just simmed a few seasons into the future to test. My Strength coach contract ran till 7/1/22 but he was still on my team in 2023? 

When I go to the coaches page, I can go to unemployed and click on them but can we sign people here or hire/fire our coaches?

7 hours ago, CTGames said:

Under Settings you need to disable the CPU Assistance to handle coaches. Then you can click on your coaches under Home and you will see a Fire button on the coach page.  When you need to hire a new coach you click on a coach in the coaches view and the coach will have a Offer job button

Thank you!

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this