Sign in to follow this  
inafix

Who is the NBA G.O.A.T.

Who is the NBA G.O.A.T.?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LeBron probably should have been the G.O.A.T with his talent and body but his finals record means that he didnt actually dominate the league and there were many challengers to his throne. (The 3-1 comeback is still really impressive though). Russell and the Celtics dominated the league but the era makes it an unfair comparison. Hence the vote goes to M.J. His two three-peats shows a model of consistency ( I feel that it is a feat more difficult than lebron's consecutive number of runs to the finals) and while I dont believe he will have 8 consecutive rings if he never retires, i think it might be possible for him to reach 8 consecutive finals appearance if he didnt retire ( probably winning 7, with the one loss spurring him to go in to overdrive mode for the next couple of seasons seeing how competitive he can be).

Gotta be Bron. Like all things in life, you either evolve or go extinct. Calling MJ the goat is saying the basketball in his time > basketball in Bron's time and I just don't think that's the case. The sport has come leaps and bounds and so have the best players playing it. Bron is a much better player and his accolades have caught up for the most part. 

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this