Sign in to follow this  
Kaldred

Draft Day Sports Steam or Not to Steam?

I am new to the forum. I just found your site yesterday (via Youtube) and am excited to join the community. I started with Baseball Mogul long ago and found OOTP a few years ago. 

Now the reason for my post. I am very interested in some of the Draft Day Sports titles. I see several users complaining in the reviews on Steam about bugs and crashes. Do these issues exist if you buy straight from Wolverine Studios? Does it matter in regards to the bugs?

Thanks in advance.

They are typically the same versions and receive the same updates.  The only advantage of Steam is updates being delivered and installed automatically.  If you participate in their early access programs (too late for this years version), they typically give you both versions as a thank you for helping to finalize testing.

Personally, I suggest just buying whichever version you prefer.  I typically buy directly from Wolverine as I think it also gives them a few extra dollars in their pocket.

And i just noticed the Steam version is much cheaper than the one on the WebSite? Any reason for it? Site costs around €36 (EU here) and Steam version goes for €30

I went the steam route, I've previously bought wolverine studios games straight from the site.  Don't know why I did this time.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this