Sign in to follow this  
SecretAgentMan

College Soccer League Starting Up; Looking for Managers

Hi all,

I am starting a college soccer league over at SimNation called Weekend Warriors College Soccer (WWCS). It's a brand-new league that will use ESMS+, a freeware soccer simulation that is pretty easy to use, and has been used successfully in online leagues for almost 2 decades. We currently have 5 managers signed up for the league, and we are looking for a few more before we get started. I would be happy to explain details of the league and answer any questions that people might have, but it's designed to be a fairly low-intensity league.

If you are interested, please post in this thread over at SimNationĀ https://www.simnation.net/forums/showthread.php?49472-Weekend-Warriors-College-Soccer-Sign-Up-Here!&p=278983#post278983

We hope to see you in the WWCS!

-Jeff (SecretAgentMan)

I'm going to bump this topic up....we currently have 6 managers for our college soccer league over at SimNation and would like to get to 8 before we start (which will be soon). Game is free to play, and I am happy to teach anybody how to play if they are interested in joining. If you are interested, please say so here or message me- we would love to have you join us!

6 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Are you guys still doing this? Sounds interestingĀ 

We are! We completed our first season in February, and are in the middle of recruiting right now. We're about 3-4 weeks away from the next season starting, so it would be a good time to get started. If you are interested, I would be happy to talk more via e-mail. Is your signature a good e-mail for me to send to?

Ā 

On 4/6/2021 at 11:39 AM, SecretAgentMan said:

We are! We completed our first season in February, and are in the middle of recruiting right now. We're about 3-4 weeks away from the next season starting, so it would be a good time to get started. If you are interested, I would be happy to talk more via e-mail. Is your signature a good e-mail for me to send to?

I would also be potentially interested in this if you still need more people!

On 5/7/2021 at 2:45 AM, rhaums said:

Ā 

I would also be potentially interested in this if you still need more people!

Rhaums, we are always looking for potential new managers! Can you DM me here with your e-mail or e-mail me at [email protected], and we can talk some more?

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this