Sign in to follow this  
cem21

Draft Day Sports College Football 21

9 hours ago, cem21 said:

Does anyone know when Draft Day Sports College Football 21 is set to release?

I would expect it around Bowl Game/Championship time. CF20 was released January 28th 2020. First access will probably start 1st quarter of next month.

Oh wow--I can't wait for this. I started with DD's College Basketball 2020 and loved the interface but I'm naturally a bigger college football fan. Bought the DD College Football offering but was disappointed that the interface was less intuitive and more cramped. Fingers crossed that the new version implements these cosmetic and usability changes! 

I haven't tried one of the DDS CFB games. I really like FM but love college football. Would this be a game to pick up?

4 hours ago, strongjon said:

Is it worth picking up DDS College Football 2020? It's pretty cheap on steam right now but the reviews seem a little negative.

Here it is by user rating on our main site.. 9.0/10 https://gmgames.org/draft-day-sports-college-football-2020/

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

On 1/3/2021 at 9:09 PM, strongjon said:

Is it worth picking up DDS College Football 2020? It's pretty cheap on steam right now but the reviews seem a little negative.

I would probably wait for 21, simply because of better UI. 

13 minutes ago, Cuchulain82 said:

Hello! I’m not sure I’m asking in the right place but can I know something about when DDS College Football 2021 will be released?

First Access is coming to an end, so probably early February for full release & Steam launch

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

First Access is coming to an end, so probably early February for full release & Steam launch

Thanks! I saw first access, all I knew was that the full game would be released in January and I didn’t know how much it was going to be late.

Hi guys, having never fully followed college football, do you still recommend me to buy this game? Not knowing much about the players and the history of the franchises .. I've been following the NFL for about 2 years

Does anyone know where I can find a guide on the different attributes in the game? I played the demo and like the concept. I don't like creating my coach if I have no idea what the different attributes are impacting, how they work in game, and if they increase/decrease over time. Any info is appreciated. 

Draft Day Sports: College Football 2020 and it's proprietary Pro Football both look legit but reading the reviews on Steam has be questioning if I should spend that money to get the two American Football games. 

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this