jmr12

Detailed GM Games to Recommend?

What are people's favorite and/or most recommended baseball GM games? Out of the Park Baseball 22?

Edited by ihawk1981

Draft Day games specifically the basketball one are pretty fun, the UI isn't as refined as it could be and lacks the depth of other games but I like it. 

I just wanted to ask what your guy's favorite gm games are and if you guys have any tips for the games. 

I wish there were more Football GM games on the market. Ik theres a couple but they just don't hit the right spot.

On 4/10/2022 at 8:51 PM, Nxck said:

I wish there were more Football GM games on the market. Ik theres a couple but they just don't hit the right spot.

I always thought FOF was the best, though unfortunately Jim hasn't been working on it in a couple years and there's no plans for a new one of that (or TCY).

IMO, Football Manager is the best "GM" game available. So many details - you learn something new about the game every time you play it!

I really enjoy the Draft Day Sports football franchise.  I love the sandbox mode and being able to customize league formats and have new expansion teams every few seasons.

Graphics could use some work but the latest version went from bubble players to actual players.  Kind of clunky, but the sim part is neat.  It also has "League News" and some realistic story lines that I think is pretty cool.

On 2/6/2024 at 6:34 PM, cboy704 said:

I really enjoy the Draft Day Sports football franchise.  I love the sandbox mode and being able to customize league formats and have new expansion teams every few seasons.

Graphics could use some work but the latest version went from bubble players to actual players.  Kind of clunky, but the sim part is neat.  It also has "League News" and some realistic story lines that I think is pretty cool.

Never heard of Draft Day Sports football game.  Going to have to look that one up.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now