Sign in to follow this  
aidenswrld

Introductions @ CTFM

What is up y'all! It's nice to meet you guys. I just joined the forum coming from CT Football Manager, and I'm pleasantly surprised with how well this is run here. I'm literally brand new to the game now. Any tips for a newcomer like me that you wish you knew when you first started? Thanks! :D

I know it will be a bit late for you two, but I've added a thread in Dynasty Stories where I go through the key things I consider in the first year of a play through in Prestige mode, with posts on things such as Practice setup, recruitment strategy, identifying appropriate recruits, tweaking the depth chart and players I would target to red shirt and why.  I'm sure it won't cover everything (especially play design and play calling during games especially), but I hope it might be useful to some.  A word of warning, this has been developed by a player, based on my own experience of the game.  If you follow it, you may end up replicating bad habits / sub-optimal strategies I've use!

Been looking for a good football sim game for a long time and I'm glad to have found this. What are some tips and tricks to new users?

Just bought the game today. Played FOF The College Years from the moment it was released. Progressed onto Bowl Bound where I stayed as it was the best all-around sim for college football. Now I am here as what I hope will become the best sim on the subject! Need to figure out the game as it currently is and look forward to MANY college coaching careers!

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this