Sign in to follow this  
countryboy541

Multiple Errors

Copied from my Email to pjank42

Hello,
I have been playing a few days now and had a couple errors. The first one came when I went to create a playbook I did a "spread" offense with two WR offset on each side and a RB next to the QB. Worked fine until I did a run play then the game crashed. I figured the game didn't like my custom play so I deleted it. Well upon restarting the game I couldnt event log back into my save game (wish auto-save was a feature). It just popped up at a screen that showed some of my stats from the previous game and was unable to continue. It was like it was stuck on the load screen.

So I ended up uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it and made a new game to see if that would fix the issue. Well upon getting through my first season with no custom playbook, It crashed somewhere in January during recruiting. I opened the game back up and sure enough, the same issue happened when I tried to load my previous save. It just stays on a screen without the option to continue. If a screen shot is helpful I can send that also.
Thanks,
image.png

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this