Tompoller

DDS Pro Basketball 21 Questions

New here so apologies if this has been asked already or if this isn't relevant, is there a way to create our own Draft Classes? Thank you!

10 hours ago, jthiel123 said:

New here so apologies if this has been asked already or if this isn't relevant, is there a way to create our own Draft Classes? Thank you!

you can but will take some work on your part, best to go here https://www.draftdaysports.com/board/viewforum.php?f=328&sid=e90e4f0064b30ebbadb56ea8f78a12ca and talk to some people about it

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

I'd love to know this too. Any form of international expansion or representaton would be really welcome. 

On 8/2/2021 at 8:11 PM, Stugots123 said:

Just got back into the game and I'm wondering if international leagues are still a thing, I don't remember seeing the option.

They were removed by the developer. Only NBA and G League.

email [email protected]

So I've been playing a ton DDS CB 21 via the 7 day demo/trial, and I'm down to buy it and the pro version but if last year is anything to go by I believe the 2022 version should be out soonish so I'm wondering how upgrading works here, would I have to buy the game again?

12 hours ago, [email protected] said:

So I've been playing a ton DDS CB 21 via the 7 day demo/trial, and I'm down to buy it and the pro version but if last year is anything to go by I believe the 2022 version should be out soonish so I'm wondering how upgrading works here, would I have to buy the game again?

We don't make the game but how it works is if you buy from their website, you get a renewal promo code. The release dates are the same for these games every year. PB22 is Oct/Nov and CB22 is Feb/Mar.

email [email protected]

I have just recently started playing DDS basketball games. For CB21, finding a mod that took care of everything I wanted was super easy, and I got to playing a fully branded save within ten minutes of getting the game. For PB21 though, I am having a lot more trouble. Any suggestions?

On 8/4/2021 at 5:14 PM, Chris said:

We don't make the game but how it works is if you buy from their website, you get a renewal promo code. The release dates are the same for these games every year. PB22 is Oct/Nov and CB22 is Feb/Mar.

Thanks, I was also told by support that 21 owners get a 15% discount code for the 22 games. Was also told the same release dates as you said. Ended up purchasing CB21 and will probably get PB22.

Huge question that's been bugging me. What do coach personality traits affect? 

I'm surprised that it's not explained anywhere in the game, and I haven't been able to find anything about it online either. I'm talking about ambition level, academics importance level, discipline level, integrity level, temper level, etc. Not knowing what these do has been bothering me since day one of playing the game.

On 11/19/2020 at 12:42 PM, pgd44for3 said:

I am thinking of buying this game. Is this something that is easily customized ?

Most of their games are easy to add mods to I have found.  Great fun games for sure.

New to GM games and keen on giving pro basketball 2021 a go. Was just mucking around and realized that when starting a historical season they don't have the correct coaching staff (and possibly owners). Is there a way to fix this or nah?

I have a doubt about this options. Well owners dosent matter. But when you randomize potentials and traits, it means about all real players? Becouse the warning confuse me. What means about similar traits, it means between this save and other save?

And what are trade restrictions? 

I add this one, What means with Coach Personality with low, good , High (it means he coach stoned? XD) and the others.

thz in advance

image.png

Edited by Zrnkichi

17 hours ago, Zrnkichi said:

I have a doubt about this options. Well owners dosent matter. But when you randomize potentials and traits, it means about all real players? Becouse the warning confuse me. What means about similar traits, it means between this save and other save?

And what are trade restrictions? 

I add this one, What means with Coach Personality with low, good , High (it means he coach stoned? XD) and the others.

thz in advance

image.png

Trade restrictions are teams not trading the same player right after they've been traded.. At least that's what I've heard

email [email protected]

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now