Tompoller

DDS Pro Basketball 21 Questions

On 2/6/2021 at 1:00 PM, Wheble1 said:

I am interested in buying DDSPB21 Basketball and I was wondering how the game simulated/modelled real life Finances.  Any thoughts?

I just bought the game on Steam a few days ago (my first DDSPB game). I love Manager and simulation games. Im having some fun with this game, but to be honest, its not worth the money. GM games are praising this game as hell, but i guess they are not really neutral and if you look neutral to this game, there is a lot of things which makes the game bad. For example:

- you never receive trade offers from other teams, only during the draft (at least in 4 Seasons i never received any trade offers)

- if you want to offer someone to be tradet, you have to click on every single team to check if they are willing to make an offer. And then, when they make an offer to you, and you want to accept it, they suddenly say that the offer is not good enough?!?! I dont know if this is a bug, but its totally annoying

- the rating and skill system is strange and makes no sense. Players which better skills then others, are rated lower?! Also there is no indication about the physically of a player. Only skill parameter is endurance. So no strenght, speed etc.

- lot of interface bugs and difficult userface.

I think there would be potential in this game, but i would not recommend it at all. Way to expensive for what you get.

Hey guys!

I just downloaded the draft day sports pro basketball 21 and hever never played one of the previous games. Do you have any tips for a beginner like me?

Thank you in advance! :)

First rookie error I made was attempting to simulate a game with a starter player injured.

I resolved it by finding the depth tab.

Kudos, this is a great design for controlling rotations and player minutes.

Look forward to playing around with it.

If anyone is using the 76ers I'd be interested to know how you're all managing your teams minutes. Perhaps someone has posted a topic in relation to sharing these matrix/charts.

depth.JPG

On 2/19/2021 at 9:14 AM, lime341 said:

Hey guys!

I just downloaded the draft day sports pro basketball 21 and hever never played one of the previous games. Do you have any tips for a beginner like me?

Thank you in advance! :)

Just play around with the game for a bit

Hey all, new to this game with 21 and haven't been able to stop playing over the last couple days.  Working my way through helping the Twolves try to win.    Anyway, I'm wondering about player types and how important they are (like "attacker" or "playmaker").  Are they bonuses of some kind or are they created through a combination of ratings?  For example, is a player with "attacker" more valuable than a player with slightly better scoring ratings?

Hello!

I am new here. I want to start playing DDS Pro Basketball 21 with the roster mod of SLYBELLE and the photo pack mod of Chris over on DDS forums. Do you guys use or have any recommendations on other mods to run with them?

cheers

On 3/5/2021 at 3:29 PM, salamandre said:

Hi,

any hints for a newbie please ?

On 3/12/2021 at 12:19 PM, jacehoffberg said:

I'm starting my first Pro Basketball 21 save on draft day sports.... anybody have any beginner tips??

What ideas are you guys looking for?     More coach focused or game management?

Hey guys,

i have a question about this game. Is it possible to change the language into GERMAN?

In some games you can download a file which makes it possible to change the language.

Maybe you know something about it ....

On 2/16/2021 at 12:43 PM, Hackbert said:

I just bought the game on Steam a few days ago (my first DDSPB game). I love Manager and simulation games. Im having some fun with this game, but to be honest, its not worth the money. GM games are praising this game as hell, but i guess they are not really neutral and if you look neutral to this game, there is a lot of things which makes the game bad. For example:

- you never receive trade offers from other teams, only during the draft (at least in 4 Seasons i never received any trade offers)

- if you want to offer someone to be tradet, you have to click on every single team to check if they are willing to make an offer. And then, when they make an offer to you, and you want to accept it, they suddenly say that the offer is not good enough?!?! I dont know if this is a bug, but its totally annoying

- the rating and skill system is strange and makes no sense. Players which better skills then others, are rated lower?! Also there is no indication about the physically of a player. Only skill parameter is endurance. So no strenght, speed etc.

- lot of interface bugs and difficult userface.

I think there would be potential in this game, but i would not recommend it at all. Way to expensive for what you get.

I agree with most of this apart from the trade offers. In my first week in game I have had three trade offers which I have thought were very well balanced offers.

Do you know which settings really matter in this game?

In my games I had I could not really see, that the Strategy I said really is, what the team is doing. Also the options in the live game I can made in the offense and defense. So what are you doing during the season, when you made the trades and free agency? For me it seems a bit, that its only simulating the whole season, because I can not really do a lot. And what I can do maybe does not have an effect.

What is your opinion about it?

Is there any mod that includes the most recent NBA trades in DDSPB21?

Edited by prft

5 hours ago, prft said:

Is there any mod that includes the most recent NBA trades in DDSPB21?

I've only heard of people who did all the moves themselves with commissioner mode from universe mode but they never shared their save. The guy said it took about an hour.

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now