Tompoller

DDS Pro Basketball 21 Questions

I've read on the forums of steam that when starting a new game the salary cap might need to be adjusted. Has anyone had experience with this? And what would be your suggestions for starting a new game and adjusting the salary cap?

1 hour ago, michadj said:

I've read on the forums of steam that when starting a new game the salary cap might need to be adjusted. Has anyone had experience with this? And what would be your suggestions for starting a new game and adjusting the salary cap?

No it's fine by default with season startย 

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | redditย |ย twitch

11 minutes ago, Pepe Luis said:

Is this game on MAC?

No but you can use VMWare Fusion 12 player and install Windows 10 on it, it's free and I do this with my MacBook Pro 16 ..ย https://my.vmware.com/web/vmware/evalcenter?p=fusion-player-personal

email [email protected]

I just downloaded this game on Steam and I'm super excited to try it out.ย  I usually play 2K GM mode, but KOT4Q pointed out this game on his channel and honestly it looks really damn fun.ย 

I'm a huge fan of the Football Manager games and have recently been getting into Basketball more so really excited to try this game, looks great so far from what I've played!

Hey guys.

I love GM games and play quite a few: Football manager; Motorsport Manager; Cricket Coach; OOTP; Franchise Hockey Manager; DDS pro football

But I'm just starting to get into basketball and have just bought DDS pro basketball 2021 but as someone that is new to the game and pretty new to basketball in general. I was wondering if there were any good beginners guides out there to the game. Particularly around player attributes and game stats so that I can start to learn what I am looking for.

If not then maybe someone could provide some help on the following:

1. A brief description of the role of each of the five positions

2. What are the key attributes for each of the five positions

3. What game stats should I be looking for in each position

Just downloaded the demo before deciding if I should buy this or not. It seems hard to find any review for this game.

29 minutes ago, mnemnoch said:

Just downloaded the demo before deciding if I should buy this or not. It seems hard to find any review for this game.

Our main website wrote a review for this alreadyย https://gmgames.org/draft-day-sports-pro-basketball-2021/review/

email [email protected]

ย 

I am new to these manager games but I love the NBA, is it easy to learn how to play this game well?

ย 

Edited by Kidenone

Do you guys get interface sounds? I checked and my sounds are set to on, but I don't hear anything when clicking around.

I do get sound within games on the court, but the rest is mostly silent. I checked the game's folder and saw some interface sounds including a clicking sound, why am I not hearing this?

Cheers

On 1/18/2021 at 12:09 AM, Dommer said:

How would everyone rate this game compared to 2k?

Last 2k I bought was 2k18 but I think dds is more realistic in the way players are rated and how influence tha game.

and also in dds you control more tha coach part but in the gamesย  in 2k you are the players you have more control on the game.ย 

Sometimes in dds you just don't know why are you losing.ย 

I am interested in buying DDSPB21 Basketball and I was wondering how the game simulated/modelled real life Finances.ย  Any thoughts?

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now