Tompoller

DDS Pro Basketball 21 Questions

On 11/22/2020 at 1:50 AM, Phenomjones said:

If you want a challenge go with the Knicks.  You'll be a legend if you can get them to win a championship.

I agree,  but if you really want a realist  challenge with Knicks, select " use trade restrictions " and deselect "randomize owner Characteristics " , so Dolan can fire you easily 😁

19 hours ago, blazertaz13 said:

I also forgot to ask what are the essential mods for this game?  Just picked it up and I am looking to get started on the right foot.

Realworld (names, logos, etc.)
https://www.wolverinestudios.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=328&t=32714

Player Photos and Other Graphics
https://www.wolverinestudios.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=328&t=32731

On 11/12/2020 at 10:44 PM, drummerJ99 said:

Depends what you want to go with. I always like to use one of the 5 worst teams the season before. And I also prefer one that's never won a championship. So I ended up going Charlotte. All depends on if you want to win now or build a team up.

Always fun to build a team, and to see if you can capitalise on potential better than real life.

Is it me or is it odd (read: annoying) that when you get trade offers from another team, and you accept, the AI GM frequently rejects its own offer, oftentimes with extreme prejudice? Why make an offer if it isn’t even a starting point? So many times I’ve used the “Get Offer” feature, and the AI GM will make a good-looking offer. I accept, but then get laughed at for requesting such an imbalanced trade. Huh? If this happened in real life I’d reach through the phone and choke the dude for wasting my time. A simple “not interested” would have sufficed.

Overall I do enjoy the game and I appreciate the fact that it’s much harder to fleece the AI in DDSPB21 trades, but geez...

Is there an overview of how many Draftpicks each team still has? So OKC, for example, will get the Picks from Houston for the next few years? I want to have a realistic game experience as possible.

8 hours ago, Eyezcream89 said:

Is there an overview of how many Draftpicks each team still has? So OKC, for example, will get the Picks from Houston for the next few years? I want to have a realistic game experience as possible.

Yeah there is a table screen I believe

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

Thanks for the response! But where can I find this table screen?

I have another question. Are there any draft classes available for download?

Sorry, i'm new to this game.

9 hours ago, Eyezcream89 said:

Thanks for the response! But where can I find this table screen?

I have another question. Are there any draft classes available for download?

Sorry, i'm new to this game.

Goto league media on the left, then click on draft picks on the top far right

email [email protected]

Hello,

As I create an Historical League for DDSPB2 more than 10 years ago, I want to know :

- How can I edit the .db files ?

- Is somebody create all the files from 1976 ?

- Is there some "template" available ?

Thanks

4 hours ago, Bababoum said:

Hello,

As I create an Historical League for DDSPB2 more than 10 years ago, I want to know :

- How can I edit the .db files ?

- Is somebody create all the files from 1976 ?

- Is there some "template" available ?

Thanks

You'll need to ask those questions here.. https://www.wolverinestudios.com/board/viewforum.php?f=328&sid=6f30f0ab402d78185030610fee13ad23

This is not the official fan site or the game support for that.. They could walk you through it there.

email [email protected]

Is it possible to get a 3 stars player or above in late 1st round or 2nd round pick during the draft? In previous versions of the game, anything after 10-15 pick was only 2 stars players or less.

there is a way to play with custom classes with photos and all of that? cuz it would be interesting if you could for example: 1996 class with photos of allen, kobe, marbury, etc

1 hour ago, MatiBoomin said:

there is a way to play with custom classes with photos and all of that? cuz it would be interesting if you could for example: 1996 class with photos of allen, kobe, marbury, etc

There's no photos for the generations or historic .. mostly because it's way too much work to show how old they look over the years, it's way easier to do the pro league one time..  especially if you play young Michael Jordan vs old Michael Jordan (Wizards) lol

email [email protected]

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now