Tompoller

DDS Pro Basketball 21 Questions

we are all in that kind of mood, and great marketing on thier part to release day after draft. I am sure all of us would love to have our go at it

19 hours ago, Padegimas said:

Hi,ย 

I keep getting this microsoft .NET Framework bug notification. It is exhausting because i see it every window. has anyone had this problem? How I could fix it?ย 

microsoft_.net_framework_notification.png

I have same error. No idea how to fix it

On 11/19/2020 at 8:41 PM, commando2000 said:

Looking for the images mod. ย  Does this include draft photos and coaches too?ย 

Yeah, I am looking for this too

On 11/11/2020 at 7:33 PM, Bentiandre99 said:

i want to start a career with an nba squad,ย which one do you recommend?

If you want a challenge go with the Knicks.ย  You'll be a legend if you can get them to win a championship.

On 11/20/2020 at 12:32 PM, [email protected] said:

Has anyone simmed mutiple seasons and have any takes on how the development of younger players is?

ย 

I am curious to learn about this too. I'm used to SI's Football Manager and NBA 2K, so two very different extremes. Curious how DDSPB plays out. Thanks!

Couple of different ways.

If your screen is not full screen, it likely will look like this at the top...see the far upper right side square.ย  Click on that.

spacer.png

You can also change the screen size by double-clicking anywhere in the top black section of the screen.ย  See image.

spacer.png

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

9 hours ago, mindrght said:

Any major bugs?

The game was in "First Access" for several weeks before release which helped identify and correct issues.ย  At the moment I don't believe there are any major known bugs but as issues are discovered the developer is really good about correcting.ย  If you want to get an idea about the game before purchasing, they offer a FREE demo you can try.

45 minutes ago, hoopdiary said:

Do you think there will be european leagues to play with in another version?

No, at least there has been no mention of it so far and I doubt if it were included that it would be in a separate product.ย  It used to be part of the Pro version but was removed.

I'm trying the demo to see if I'm interested enough to buy the full game and I have a question.ย 

So I looked at the help thing in the game and there are 2-way contracts in the game, but I'm in free agency post draft with the Raptorsย and there's a couple UDFA I'm interested in but there's no way for me to offer a 2-way contract at the make offer screen (I'm in mid July), just a league minimum contract or higher than that. Can you offer 2 way in July in the game or is it only later in the off-season or in-season?

But otherwise the game looks really cool, and the UI is really nice. I could never get into the older games because the previous UI felt "too busy".ย 

Edited by rancer890

Ive been following this game series for quite some years now.ย 

It has made great progress, but also lacks so many simple features.

There is a huge gap between games like Football Manager/Out of the Park Baseball and this one. But its still the best you can get for NBA Basketball.

There are still bugs and quirks from the 2 days i played the latest version.ย 

Im gonna test a lil more until i decide if i buy this years version or not.

57 minutes ago, rilokiley said:

Ive been following this game series for quite some years now.ย 

It has made great progress, but also lacks so many simple features.

There is a huge gap between games like Football Manager/Out of the Park Baseball and this one. But its still the best you can get for NBA Basketball.

There are still bugs and quirks from the 2 days i played the latest version.ย 

Im gonna test a lil more until i decide if i buy this years version or not.

Hopefully your posting your issues and suggestions for improvement over at the official forums.ย  Developer is open to receiving feedback.

Excited to see the new trade functions. But what I really want to know, and I have tried several times in the past but never managed to do it right, is how to setup the draft classes with the actual prospects. Any help?

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now