Tompoller

DDS Pro Basketball 21 Questions

14 minutes ago, trifatlete said:

Has anyone started a new league and all of a sudden in the middle the roster screen displays nothing. 

That's sometimes maybe an issue of the tables being pulled in from windows 10. You can try running the game exclusively in Windows 8 compatibility mode by editing the permissions of the exe file. That seems to have fixed things in last year's. 

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

Sorry to hijack this thread but to keep things simple, my question is about PB21. LOL Is it worth the upgrade from 20? The new dashboard looks nice. Is the schedule just text or does it finally have a monthly graphical team schedule? I'll probably still pick it up before official release, mainly just to support Wolverine but still not positive.

4 hours ago, Bentiandre99 said:

i want to start a career with an nba squad, which one do you recommend?

I reccomend using the golden state warriors just solely because they have steph curry and hes an absoulute beast

11 hours ago, Bentiandre99 said:

i want to start a career with an nba squad, which one do you recommend?

Depends what you want to go with. I always like to use one of the 5 worst teams the season before. And I also prefer one that's never won a championship. So I ended up going Charlotte. All depends on if you want to win now or build a team up.

On 11/13/2020 at 9:40 AM, GeorgeOriel94 said:

How do people decide who to draft each year. Always seem to make terrible picks

I normally go just based off potential. 

On 10/26/2020 at 1:11 PM, drummerJ99 said:

Sorry to hijack this thread but to keep things simple, my question is about PB21. LOL Is it worth the upgrade from 20? The new dashboard looks nice. Is the schedule just text or does it finally have a monthly graphical team schedule? I'll probably still pick it up before official release, mainly just to support Wolverine but still not positive.

Playing the demo - it looks good although I am in first steps but what is important it is much much faster!

Hi, 

I keep getting this microsoft .NET Framework bug notification. It is exhausting because i see it every window. has anyone had this problem? How I could fix it? 

microsoft_.net_framework_notification.png

One more question - I am not able to see player's profile. in any window, either it would be team depth, or dashboard etc. 

Am i missing something? 

I saw the main menu.I couldn' understand very well.When I activate it, it says that it is a period of 6 days, but I already purchased the game.Can  you help me please?

59 minutes ago, Kuntay said:

I saw the main menu.I couldn' understand very well.When I activate it, it says that it is a period of 6 days, but I already purchased the game.Can  you help me please?

Hi Kuntay, I sent you a link on discord for their support area

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now