Sign in to follow this  
Chris

DDSPB21 🏀 First Look and New Features of Draft Day Sports Pro Basketball 2021 | Windows PC DDSPB 21

DDSPB21 🏀 First Look and New Features of Draft Day Sports Pro Basketball 2021 | Windows PC DDSPB 21

"Chris the co-ordinator of GM Games, takes you through the newest presentation in Draft Day Sports Pro Basketball 2021 (DDSPB 21)"

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

36 minutes ago, Frith said:

Does this come with any historic rosters? If so, how accurate does it play different eras?

Yes it does, and it does make ratings based on stats, you can pick all the years from a drop down like 79-80 etc and draft classes come in for each year

email [email protected]

Hello,

Mac user here,  I'm a bit disappointed that there's not  native Mac OS, thanks God  this year VMfusion is free,  I'm very exited to play the best basketball manager  game.

I downloaded the early access. So far I like the UI, nice and crisp. Lots of info. A couple of suggestions, don't know if I should post them here:

- I would like a different skin that is a little easier on the eyes, kind of like the dark OOTP skin. Maybe that would be possible on the long run.

-I like the Standings screen, but would be nice to see all divisions on one page without having to scroll up and down. Maybe that could be done on the Conference screen?

-It would be nice to be able to sort players by position instead of by last name on the dashboard. So Centers and Forwards first, then Guards.

I like all the different player cards and scouting reports, really cool.

-2D in game is great, I wish we could see season player stats during the sim. Is it possible with a mouse over or anything like that? 

So far very good early impression, will post more after I've played some more.

2 hours ago, Coyote22 said:

I downloaded the early access. So far I like the UI, nice and crisp. Lots of info. A couple of suggestions, don't know if I should post them here:

- I would like a different skin that is a little easier on the eyes, kind of like the dark OOTP skin. Maybe that would be possible on the long run.

-I like the Standings screen, but would be nice to see all divisions on one page without having to scroll up and down. Maybe that could be done on the Conference screen?

-It would be nice to be able to sort players by position instead of by last name on the dashboard. So Centers and Forwards first, then Guards.

I like all the different player cards and scouting reports, really cool.

-2D in game is great, I wish we could see season player stats during the sim. Is it possible with a mouse over or anything like that? 

So far very good early impression, will post more after I've played some more.

See my similar answer in the football post that you duplicated

email [email protected]

15 hours ago, Chris said:

See my similar answer in the football post that you duplicated

Understood! I accidentally made a double post. I will post my suggestions on the wolverine forums. Thanks.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this