Chris

DDSPB21 GM Games Pro Photo Pack

Why make so many differences in setting up Download stuff. I've DL before and had no problems and as I see others too needed to swap to IE to get to download this file from the Download thread. 

Keep it the normal way, so folks don't have to twist around themselve to DL these very very nice additions to games.

After all that work I'm sure you like to get it out to as many as possible. Some might give up when the click on Download doesn't work.

Why make so many differences in setting up Download stuff. I've DL before and had no problems and as I see others too needed to swap to IE to get to download this file from the Download thread. 

Keep it the normal way, so folks don't have to twist around themselve to DL these very very nice additions to games.

After all that work I'm sure you like to get it out to as many as possible. Some might give up when the click on Download doesn't work.

On 12/5/2020 at 5:48 PM, clamel said:

Chrome made that change, we didn't. It started warning about those files and you need to select keep now. I think because it scans it and the auto-installer knows there are .exe files inside. Slybelle made our auto installer for Steam and Non Steam to make a things easier, and one click (that's the trade off, not hunting for directories). Hence the warnings about possible security stuff

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

As Chris mentioned, not much we can do when security and browser software flag files as being unsafe.  Typically the files are just fine, but security and browser software error on the side of caution and block things not well known.  So its up to each user to decide if they trust the files.  From a Chrome perspective, you can turn off the extra protection, although not recommended.

Nxjt4Sa.png

Edited by SlyBelle

Hi all guys, i think i read somewhere that updated rosters were bound to be implemented in the game around December 22...i am just waiting for that to buy the game in order to start with the actual rosters as of yesterday. Has it been done? 

Thanks a lot for the info and happy holidays to all of you!

1 hour ago, Pandicorn said:

Hi all guys, i think i read somewhere that updated rosters were bound to be implemented in the game around December 22...i am just waiting for that to buy the game in order to start with the actual rosters as of yesterday. Has it been done? 

Thanks a lot for the info and happy holidays to all of you!

That actually just happened yesterday. New rosters and contracts pre NBA 2021 season

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

39 minutes ago, Chris said:

That actually just happened yesterday. New rosters and contracts pre NBA 2021 season

Thanks Chris, i actually didn't see anything about it on the official site's community so i tried asking it here. Is the schedule for the 2020-2021 season the real one (starting in December) and will it evolve like the next seasons will be played normally with the usal November start? Thank you again, time for me to buy myself a Xmas present then :)

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now