Chris

DDSPB21 GM Games Pro Photo Pack

34 minutes ago, Coach Boone said:

Having a problem extractingย the photo pack for some reason.ย  My virus scan is not blocking it and I have met the required number of posts being a new User on this board.ย  Not sure what the issue is.ย  The file will extract up to 70% and then stop. Tried over and over with the same results.ย  Helpย 

[email protected] if anyone has a solution please email me. Dying to start my Dynasty with the Chicago Bulls.ย  I like to play with average teams and rebuild and reload so my Bulls are in the perfect position.ย ย 

ย 

ย 

If you were able to successfully download the file and your are talking about running the EXE, it likely is working just fine.ย  Don't worry about the extraction percent, that is just an estimate.ย  If it completes without error, then photos installed.ย  Besides the extraction percent, why do you believe it isn't installing correctly?ย  Did you open the game afterwards and no player images were showing?

Are you installing these for the steam or non-steam version of the game ?

Edited by SlyBelle

Silly me never opened the game as I was just focused on the file extraction not being complete and the game appears to be fully functional with updated images.ย  Appreciate your response.ย  Looks like the silliest post in Site history. Anxious to get started.ย  Thanks

6 hours ago, Coach Boone said:

Silly me never opened the game as I was just focused on the file extraction not being complete and the game appears to be fully functional with updated images.ย  Appreciate your response.ย  Looks like the silliest post in Site history. Anxious to get started.ย  Thanks

No problem.ย  Glad it worked.ย  The file extraction progress bar is just a very rough estimate so unless you get some kind of error message, it typically works.ย  Sometimes hard to estimate the progress on smaller files and various computer configurations (i.e. processor, SSD, memory, etc.).

Edited by SlyBelle

Amazing, I am new to Basketball Manager SIMs after starting my management life in the world of football, and this looks to make what seems like the best Basketball option out there even better. Thanks for the hard work!

Hello! I just boughtย DDSPB21 and i cant even image playing it without this pack! Its definitely a must have! Super Quality Work here! Congratz =)

Why make so many differences in setting up Download stuff. I've DL before and had no problems and as I see others too needed to swap to IE to get to download this file from the Download thread.ย 

Keep it the normal way, so folks don't have to twist around themselve to DL these very very nice additions to games.

After all that work I'm sure you like to get it out to as many as possible. Some might give up when the click on Download doesn't work.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now