Chris

DDSPB21 GM Games Pro Photo Pack

Hi everyone, my name is Chris and I co-ordinate General Manager Games (the sports manager database). It's been a pleasure working with Slybelle to get the mods that bring that NBA immersion. I spent more time than I can count going through and performing visual design tasks for recent photography on coaches, draft picks, courts, and of course all decent NBA players.

What's Not Included:

- SLYBELLE's ESSENTIAL DDSPB21 NBA MOD of Team Names, Logos, G-League Teams, Jerseys. You need to use that in conjunction with this mod for full performance. You will find that here https://www.wolverinestudios.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=328&t=32714

What photography IS Included:

- NBA PLAYERS, 640+ images with 2020 Portraits
- DRAFT CLASS PLAYERS, 80+ images with upcoming draft picks
- STAFF, 110+ Staff, Coaches, Owners images with 2020 Photography from around the web
- 2D JERSEYS, owned by HotChips 2019 Mod and is needed to complete the NBA feel

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

Having a problem extracting the photo pack for some reason.  My virus scan is not blocking it and I have met the required number of posts being a new User on this board.  Not sure what the issue is.  The file will extract up to 70% and then stop. Tried over and over with the same results.  Help 

[email protected] if anyone has a solution please email me. Dying to start my Dynasty with the Chicago Bulls.  I like to play with average teams and rebuild and reload so my Bulls are in the perfect position.  

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now