Sign in to follow this  
Chris

DDS PF21 🏈 | New Features and First Look of Draft Day Sports Pro Football 2021 for PC (CoachFury)

DDS PF21 🏈 | New Features and First Look of Draft Day Sports Pro Football 2021 for PC (CoachFury)

"Our CoachFury of the GMG Squad, takes you through the newest changes in Draft Day Sports Pro Football 2021 (DDS PF21). Here's a great way to learn more and there are mods available for Pro Teams, Real Player Names and Pictures."

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

Anyone know how much impact personality types actually has on match outcomes. For example if you have a great player but he has low determination and importance of winning, will he not play as well? Unsure if I need to trade away these types of players or if personality types and characteristics impact is not that significant.

Have completed two seasons with the Packers and done good in regular seasons, but performed poor in play offs and thought low determination may be a reason but unsure.

Any info or advice would be appreciated.

5 hours ago, MikeGoodie said:

Anyone know how much impact personality types actually has on match outcomes. For example if you have a great player but he has low determination and importance of winning, will he not play as well? Unsure if I need to trade away these types of players or if personality types and characteristics impact is not that significant.

Have completed two seasons with the Packers and done good in regular seasons, but performed poor in play offs and thought low determination may be a reason but unsure.

Any info or advice would be appreciated.

Your best bet would be to ask here https://www.wolverinestudios.com/board/viewforum.php?f=325&sid=16db881ec5f17be8f57a43e3c9f8c9bc

Your question has depth and AKH the developer that made the player personalities feature will be in that forum

email [email protected]

I downloaded the early access. So far I like the UI, nice and crisp. Lots of info. A couple of suggestions, don't know if I should post them here:

- I would like a different skin that is a little easier on the eyes, kind of like the dark OOTP skin. Maybe that would be possible on the long run.

-I like the Standings screen, but would be nice to see all divisions on one page without having to scroll up and down. Maybe that could be done on the Conference screen?

-It would be nice to be able to sort players by position instead of by last name on the dashboard. So Centers and Forwards first, then Guards.

I like all the different player cards and scouting reports, really cool.

-2D in game is great, I wish we could see season player stats during the sim. Is it possible with a mouse over or anything like that? 

So far very good early impression, will post more after I've played some more.

Edited by Coyote22

5 hours ago, Coyote22 said:

I downloaded the early access. So far I like the UI, nice and crisp. Lots of info. A couple of suggestions, don't know if I should post them here:

- I would like a different skin that is a little easier on the eyes, kind of like the dark OOTP skin. Maybe that would be possible on the long run.

-I like the Standings screen, but would be nice to see all divisions on one page without having to scroll up and down. Maybe that could be done on the Conference screen?

-It would be nice to be able to sort players by position instead of by last name on the dashboard. So Centers and Forwards first, then Guards.

I like all the different player cards and scouting reports, really cool.

-2D in game is great, I wish we could see season player stats during the sim. Is it possible with a mouse over or anything like that? 

So far very good early impression, will post more after I've played some more.

Hi coyote. This is a fan site. I like your suggestions but it's going to be lost if you don't put it on wolverinestudios.com and their forums 

email [email protected]

First time player of Wolverine Sports games since getting a PC...longtime OOTP player on Mac.  Looking forward to the experience.

Hi guys. I just discovered this game and am looking forward to playing it and the experience being enhanced by the modding community here. I have been creating facepacks for football manager for years now and am hoping this game grows and grows.

15 hours ago, Titan89 said:

I bought 19, is the new game a significant upgrade?

It's a massive new User Interface upgrade. Some like it, some don't. Great thing about Wolverine Studios is they always offer a demo that can be downloaded on their website. I like it better then 20 but I still don't like it as well as PB21 or even CB20.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this