Sign in to follow this  
grilled_rooster

Are the any Madden-Players around?

I'm playing EA Madden for a few years now. Actually playing 😉
2 years ago i joined a GM-League in Madden. They're doing all the normal things in Madden, just not playing the games. What we love there is to slow sim our games (Broadcast) and watch them on Twitch. The admins do a lot of things extra for the league because ther's not really much to do compared to a real GM Game. so i'm very excited to take my first steps into real Football GM Games. Hopefully i enjoy it. And maybe i found one that could work for our Madden GM League. A bit more depth in GM work would be nice

Using a professional resume writing service like SkillHub - https://skillhub.com/blog/ is an excellent method to demonstrate your most recent abilities and knowledge. Then, even if your personal characteristics and qualifications have nothing to do with the job you're looking for, they'll be highlighted. To be on the safe side, make sure to highlight your most noteworthy skills and achievements when you're applying for a job. Those looking for work have a wide range of possibilities at their disposal. If you're applying for a job, you shouldn't limit your resume to a list of your skills. Any gaps in job, schooling or other achievements on your resume can be included with the help of a resume writing service. :)

Edited by IvoryHoward

I really wish I cared about Madden still. It used to be what I looked forward to the most every year since it would come out around my birthday. But since 2013, I've found it harder and harder to care. Everything is focused on microtransactions that it's just not worth trying to enjoy or play any more

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this