Sign in to follow this  
Chris

DDSPF21 - THE 2020 NFL.com Player Photo Pack from GM Games

I've installed the Real World Mod per instructions fine, went to place Player Photos folder in directoryΒ C:\Program Files\Wolverine Studios\Draft Day Sports - Pro Football 2021\Data\images\players\ but game still displays default facesets??

41 minutes ago, Dukey_51 said:

I've installed the Real World Mod per instructions fine, went to place Player Photos folder in directoryΒ C:\Program Files\Wolverine Studios\Draft Day Sports - Pro Football 2021\Data\images\players\ but game still displays default facesets??

May have to make a new save, there is also another spot to try if your game is looking that the maker said to try,Β Depending on use case these may work better in Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2021\Leagues\*yourleaguenamehere*\HTML\Images\Players ..

Otherwise see the main comments atΒ https://www.wolverinestudios.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=285&t=32477

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | redditΒ |Β twitch

1 minute ago, Chris said:

May have to make a new save, there is also another spot to try if your game is looking that the maker said to try,Β Depending on use case these may work better in Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2021\Leagues\*yourleaguenamehere*\HTML\Images\Players ..

Otherwise see the main comments atΒ https://www.wolverinestudios.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=285&t=32477

I did try it with the alternate directory but same result, will try againΒ tho, will check the provided link, many thanks..Β 

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this