Sign in to follow this  
Randius

Custom League Simulation

Hi folks,

I've always been interested in creating and simulating a small, entirely custom, sports league over a length of time. Single player really, just something to pass the time. I was wondering what the best options are in terms of games to use for this?

I started something like this in the past with an old OOTP, which is tailor-made for it, but not knowing much about Baseball hampered my engagement a bit. I'm more au fait with Football and American Football, although I'd consider any sport if the game was good enough.

Any thoughts?

14 hours ago, Randius said:

Hi folks,

I've always been interested in creating and simulating a small, entirely custom, sports league over a length of time. Single player really, just something to pass the time. I was wondering what the best options are in terms of games to use for this?

I started something like this in the past with an old OOTP, which is tailor-made for it, but not knowing much about Baseball hampered my engagement a bit. I'm more au fait with Football and American Football, although I'd consider any sport if the game was good enough.

Any thoughts?

I'm all for it, honestly.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this