Sign in to follow this  
Ross

NBA Basketball

Kevin Love (surprisingly) returned to my Timberwolves last night. To celebrate his quicker-than-expected recovery from a broken hand, the Wolves blew a big lead and lost to the Nuggets.

Even though their best seven players have been hurt for most of the season, I'm liking this team the more I watch it. When Rubio comes back, the lineup will look like this:

PG Rubio

SG Ridnour (Buddinger when he returns)

SF Kirilenko

PF Love

C Big Pek

With Barea, Shved, Williams, Cunningham, Steimsa and Roy (if he ever returns) off the bench.

That's not bad. I'm sure someone else will go down with a big injury and ruin everything though.......

Kevin Love was a great score. He is showing versatility of a hall of famer. He is such a threat from the perimeter now too, although he should stick to being near the key for all of those boards..

AK47 had a very good run with Russian National team and in Europe.. He seems serviceable. The shooting-guard area is definitely a concern. Ridnour and Rubio make a good pg 1-2 punch.

Wolves are on their way .. but too bad Roy isn't the same. Could have been the game-changer for the team since the days of KG.

Shved and Barea make it seem like there's way too many PG's.

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

Ready for my Pacers to play the Spurs tonight! Should be a good one. Hopefully Paul George and Roy Hibbert can continue off of their great game (George had 37 and a record of 9 threes vs NO, Hibbert had his first triple-dub with 12 blocks)

Yep, the Pacers got a big win, George Hill hit the game winning layup with 0.1 left on the clock. And IU just destroyed UNC.

The Lakers under the Busses blow the most.

Hiring a dope-addled lip-reader such as Magic Johnson will forever doom them.

EJK

Celtics coming outta the east...

Celtics were never coming out of the East...they did well this season but they're still no match for Lebron. 

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this