Johnblob44

DDS Pro Football 21 Questions

Yeah absolutely. It depends on the amount of mods you use (IMO) whether it's the NFL real rosters mod, logos, etc. Double so if you have the college version and play a season in that and export your classes to the pro too.

I'll try posting here instead of making a new thread.ย 

ย 

I really like Front Office Football, will I enjoy this game? Just looking for something with abit more to look at while I play!ย 

Has a ton of replay value, and it about to add a feature where it links to the college versus of the game. So you can watch and scout how college players are doing through the college of the game side by side to the pro version.ย 

sorry i wrote in capitals i know i will not get a reply has i live in the uk so time difference but would appricate a reply to my question thanks

30 minutes ago, buzzy said:

MY FIRST TIME JUST WONDERING HOW DO YOU YOU START A SEASON WITH THE CURRENT ROSTERS

all you do is pick default rosters and it has the pro player names? If you don't want to draft, pick free agency from the drop down

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | redditย |ย twitch

20 minutes ago, Chris said:

all you do is pick default rosters and it has the pro player names? If you don't want to draft, pick free agency from the drop down

thanks i worked it out after 3 go's

Hi im Thomas from Uruguay and i started playing today this game and i was hoping you can help me with the new system of personalitys, so i can mentor better my players because i didnt find anything that tells me something more deep about it.

hi,

anyone else struggle with resigning players/FA? the contracts seem so steep, even for a player with high potential. i mean there is noย guarantee for the player to actually ever receive that potential, especially for the amount of money theyโ€™re making. i dont know, j wish there was a way to negotiate contracts better.ย 

I am going through right now and making the ratings as realistic as possible. So HOURS on HOURS!

38 minutes ago, febrezebro said:

Is there an all in one logo,player,team,jersey nfl pack anywhere?

No there are two main mods, one is slybells' logos and one is the player photos that we do... both are listed hereย https://www.wolverinestudios.com/board/viewforum.php?f=285&sid=c92795964ef8db0cffbe4671874c9f35

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | redditย |ย twitch

Have anybody think about making the rosters of DDS pro football 2021 with the ratings of the rosters from madden 21? I cant see players like aaron donald with 70s it blowns my mind

47 minutes ago, NeptunianBoy said:

Have anybody think about making the rosters of DDS pro football 2021 with the ratings of the rosters from madden 21? I cant see players like aaron donald with 70s it blowns my mind

I've found the ratings actually change starting the season depending on training result. I thought Joe Burrow was too highly rated on the default roster, so I moved him down to closer to Madden, think it was like 84. First week of season he was back up to 87 or 88 due to training.ย 

Personally I think it'd be alot of work to edit all 53 guys on all 32 teams to match Madden.ย 

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now