Johnblob44

DDS Pro Football 21 Questions

Howdy!

I have now played one season and besides the obvious bugs and problems (that I actually did not expect), my main concern right now is that when I play a game and are “lucky” I can watch one play (the last play of 4th quarter). I cannot watch an entire game and I can certainly not call any plays, substitute players or any adjustments at all.

Neither can I make any adjustments to depth chart or playbook. The error message is that I am not the head coach. That is correct but what’s the point of the game?!?!?! Have not figured out how to become a head coach. Closes fix of this issue is releasing the HC, but it is not optimal. I am so sad to miss out on hours of exiting games in the match engine.

The game crashes time to time and there are lot of “bugs” to my opinion, in addition some segments are quite quirky. As an example, the scouting make no sense. This breaks my heart for many reasons. First of all, this game has potential!!! I love that it is full modifiable and de details to all segments of the real thing. Also, all the work put in the game for as the NFL photo patch is a bit of a waste. However, from my point of view there is no point playing the game. I am looking for a “manager game” and DDS Pro Football 21 can not provide that.

Perhaps I missed out completely on something and would of course be very happy for any suggestions.

I know that I died and got to heaven the day EA Sports buy the game, fixes it and includes the Madden-series as a “game engine” – playable or not (this could be selected with the current Madden 21 setup). That would solve EA’s “franchise issue” for many years for a very cheap amount. (Inexpensive for EA and a lot for Wolverine studios.) You would primary function in the “manager part” and any adjustments and progress goes in to the “Madden-engine”.

Well that's my thoughts so far.  

How creative are you allowed to get with play creation? I have a few dozen variants that are very unorthodox but nothing apparently illegal in the rules that I would like to try out? Are we allowed to switch out players into their unnatural positions? 

Good evening all. Wondering if creating a player is possible in Draft Day Sports Pro Football 21? Would like to give my NFL career a try 

I just got DDS Pro Football 21. Feeling a little overwhelmed between gameplay and modding so any help or resources to use would be appreciated!

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now