Johnblob44

DDS Pro Football 21 Questions

On 12/21/2020 at 2:31 PM, Chris said:

It actually comes with the real players when you select default rosters. To get the real teams and the play photos, that's the two mods out there. One from slybelle and our photo pack for the NFL here at GM Games

Thanks for the screenshot on how to pick the default rosters. Very useful.

Cheers

Trying to get the actual rosters..Planning on getting the college as well importing the rosters each season sounds cool

I installed DDS: PF 2021 on my new Windows PC but all the images for the team logos are missing in-game, their files are there and player images show up but no team logos. Any tips?

Screenshot (1).png

3 hours ago, KJoyner7 said:
I installed DDS: PF 2021 on my new Windows PC but all the images for the team logos are missing in-game, their files are there and player images show up but no team logos. Any tips?

Screenshot (1).png

You have a thread already here.. https://www.draftdaysports.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=325&t=33845 likely picking the wrong folders for steam, ask in there

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

I'm new to the game and new to Football too, and I have a question about DDSPF.

What does mean all the numbers in Team Strategy -> Formations (see picture, plz).

And what is Default Offense/Defense - Offensive/Defensive Package X?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

gFSBNnTYzG.png

Hey guys, I wanted to find out if there's an actual way to build a sustainable offence and defence in DDSPF21 and how to actually build a game plan that works. I know it's the kind of question where you get "it depends" as a frequent answer, but I am really intrigued by the game and want to understand what makes diffferent playcalls successful and others fail in the context of the game. 

49 minutes ago, CheeseheadsXLI said:

Does the base of the DDS game contains the real player names?

yeah it has the real player names but some people don't care for the ratings.. you have to download modifications for the team names, & logos and the player photos

email [email protected]

FYI anyone looking to get into it, Wolverine has the game on sale to celebrate the draft this week. Might be a time to think about pulling the trigger!

I also grabbed it for $14.99 on steam which is a great sale price. With FOF9 being canceled and the OOTP football game as well, this is one of the only NFL sim/manager options out there outside of the Madden realm.

Much like many others here I got this game on the current steam sale and wanted to get some mods going, one of the biggest appeals of the game.

I am new to the game and I am trying to learn how to mod rosters and photos - is there a walkthrough or can someone assist?

what is the most up to date roster mod? Does any include the new draft class possibly?

25 minutes ago, eplate2 said:

I am new to the game and I am trying to learn how to mod rosters and photos - is there a walkthrough or can someone assist?

you definitely need to go here, https://www.draftdaysports.com/board/viewforum.php?f=285 

email [email protected]

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now