Johnblob44

DDS Pro Football 21 Questions

Hi!

I've played tons of FM (soccer),ย  and justย boughtย DDS Pro Football 21.

Are there any "must have" mods, you can recommend?ย 

I already downloaded and installed the real World mod. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Kind Regardsย 

Thore

Looking to get into the game with my favorite team. Any stories or anecdotes to share?

(Update from GM Games: Mergedย from "how are the chiefs when simming DDSPF21?")

Hello,

ย 

Is there a way or a mod that has the NFL Almanac for DDS PF 2021 or any one of them? For example if I start a league it only starts keeping historical recorders for my league. It doesn't show Brees being the all-time Passer, or Brady the all-time TD leaders and so on?

ย 

Thanks

ย 

TJ

Just started playing the Demo today and 99% sure I'm going to be buying the full game but just have a few questions first.ย 

1. This was asked just above but are there any historical stats mods to go in the almanac? Beating historical records is what makes these types of games fun for me.

2. In the settings there is an option for HOF requirements but I can't see a HOF anywhere in the game?

3. What are the ideal settings when setting up a league for a realistic sim over multiple years. EG. salary minimums etc.

Thanks in advance!ย ย 

16 minutes ago, LennyHayes said:

Just started playing the Demo today and 99% sure I'm going to be buying the full game but just have a few questions first.ย 

1. This was asked just above but are there any historical stats mods to go in the almanac? Beating historical records is what makes these types of games fun for me.

2. In the settings there is an option for HOF requirements but I can't see a HOF anywhere in the game?

3. What are the ideal settings when setting up a league for a realistic sim over multiple years. EG. salary minimums etc.

Thanks in advance!ย ย 

To add another question, is it possible to force wins when simming? Like could I sim this season to the playoffs how it happened in real life and then just play naturally from there?ย 

Hello, I am in my third season

The Pre Season was good but now I can not get to the second Week of the Regular Season. The game is simulating the games but does not finish it.

Can Someone please help me?

Thank you so much!

22 hours ago, open-minded said:

Also where is the best place to look for mods for this game?

You have to goto their forums.ย https://www.wolverinestudios.com/board/viewforum.php?f=285&sid=ef504cd551128bb6677dabb05d0a7dd5

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | redditย |ย twitch

On 1/16/2021 at 1:44 PM, HildenerEagles said:

Hello, I am in my third season

The Pre Season was good but now I can not get to the second Week of the Regular Season. The game is simulating the games but does not finish it.

Can Someone please help me?

Thank you so much!

You have to goto their forums or send a support ticket toย https://wolverinestudios.freshdesk.com/support/home

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | redditย |ย twitch

On 9/5/2020 at 9:45 AM, Rigafan said:

I'll try posting here instead of making a new thread.ย 

ย 

I really like Front Office Football, will I enjoy this game? Just looking for something with abit more to look at while I play!ย 

I know this is quite into the future but to me, FOF is better but less...pretty looking? I guess is how I feel

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now