Sign in to follow this  
Ninja7x

Bowl Bound College Football

Hey everyone! New guy here. I'm starting to play Bowl Bound. I was a HUGE fan of the dynasty mode in NCAA football when it was still around, and can't wait to scratch that itch I've had for awhile to play a dynasty mode NCAA game. Any tips for a new guy just starting the game, especially around recruiting?

I, too, would love to see the game updated with newest college rules and conference alignments.  The game engine is excellent and update or not, I 

don't see myself abandoning this game any time soon!

8 hours ago, rkw77 said:

There is a very thorough recruiting guide that was recorded by John LeBlanc at SimNation, and it really helped me when I first stared playing BBCF.  You can download it here: http://simnation.us/downloads.html

The @ragincajun!! :)

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | reddit | twitch

I have recently gotten an itch to restart playing Bowl Bound and am looking for any useful tips or tricks anyone has to help me along. It has been a WHILE.

I used to play this back in college, along with Front Office Football The College Years!

On 10/2/2021 at 2:08 PM, wcats9698 said:

Will there ever be a new update to this game?

I hope so.  I've spent many hours playing this game and would love to see a new version

Great game :) Just downloaded it again. But I need 2 posts to download the real college names mod so am posting this useless comment :)

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this