Sign in to follow this  
AndreR

Please recommend a NBA/Basketball game

Hi all" I'm looking for a good, even if quite basicΒ NBA or international basketball gm simulation, ideally F2P. Something like Pro Football GM for android only for basketball.Β 

2 hours ago, AndreR said:

Hi all" I'm looking for a good, even if quite basicΒ NBA or international basketball gm simulation, ideally F2P. Something like Pro Football GM for android only for basketball.Β 

First off, it's best to try here

https://gmgames.org/section/nba-and-college-basketball-manager-simulator-games/

General Manager (GM) Games

email [email protected]
website | discord | youtube | redditΒ |Β twitch

I would try wolverine sports pro basketball.Β  I have been playing it for a couple years and love the detail and ability to modify the gaming setup to get different challenges.Β  It has a demo version that allows you to play the current season as a way to get used to the functionality.Β Β 

https://www.wolverinestudios.com/

On 6/24/2020 at 12:10 PM, AndreR said:

Β 

You are looking at Draft Day Sports or Pro Basketball Manager series. Pro Basketball Manager gets a lot of negativity but I tried their 2018 version and it was quite enjoyable for a cheaper title.Β 

Β 

I don't recommend trying International Basketball Manager, while the screenshots look nice the game is extremely clunky, it's the same engine from around 10 years ago (I have it on disc the old version) and it needs a lot of work.Β 

Hello

I've been well acquainted with ZenGM's Basketball GM. I am also been interested in Draft Day Sports, International Basketball Manager 2022, and Pro Basketball Manager 22. What would you recommended based on my preferences? Anything better than the ones I just mentioned?

- General customization (editing league settings, team names, players, playoffs, coaches, etc.)

- International support (Leagues, players, all that good stuff)

- Spectator mode (AI does everything for every team; I just watch and let the other teams roll)

- League history (being able to start from older years and playing through them)

- Player awards (All-Star games, All-Pro, MVP, Hall of Fame, all of that stuff)

- Primary and alternate positions (more versatilityΒ for player customization and can make combo players, wingmen and point forwards)

- League evolution (Expansion drafts, rule changes, name changes, relocations, and team folding)

- In-depth scheduling customization/generationΒ (changing the number of games, inter/intra conference games, division games)

- Player archetypes, behavior, and roles

- Minor leagues (NBA G-League, as well as the ability to sign two-way contracts based on their affiliatedΒ team)

- Something like OOTP where you can play more than one league in a file.

- College integration (Not just randomly generating players for draft classes. DSP has this.)

- God Mode (Like the one from ZenGM's games)

My preferences are probably too much so I put the ones in bold as most crucial to getting me into the game.

Thanks!

It's about a decade old, but I recommend Grey Dog Software's Fast Break Pro Basketball 3. It's not got much in the way of graphics, but the UI is clean and the simulation engine superb.

I just feel like there should be more better games on iphone like we have some okay gm games for basketball but there’s a lot of stuff missing in those games so hopefully some developer out there is working on something big

Try Campus Dynasty. Its a really fun college basketball game, but the developers haven't updates it in a while but you should definitely try that oneΒ 

I am looking for suggestions on a basketball browser game to play against other managers. I used to play Buzzerbeater back in the day but couldn't get back into it. Anything else like it out there?

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this