Sign in to follow this  
Deadwing

[BUI] Jersey editor broken

It's the change of season and jersey editor breaks up. Nothing new in itself, but needs to be patched together again. For some reason this same problem reoccurs around every season switch. This is now 3rd season in a row it happens. At least I knew to expect it this time and did my editing in advance for season 5. :) However, every manager may not be as lucky, and well, it gives a bad impression to whoever might be just trying out the game right now.

Edit: Let's add a little. It's the same error message as before. I tried to reload and relog-- no difference.

Edit2: This is Cage.

GPHM_Error.jpg

Thanks for the report and the info regarding the season switch. Will check this out.

Question, the error message is displayed when trying to save your changes? Or when loading the editor?

11 hours ago, GamePlanHockey said:

Question, the error message is displayed when trying to save your changes? Or when loading the editor?

The error message is displayed when trying to save changes. Thank you thousand times for checking it out.

I'm not sure if you had a chance to do something already, but the editor seems to be working again.

Which world is this and was it the change of season?

Currently, the editor works on Cage.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this