Sign in to follow this  
ryanstan

NFL Football

With all that has happened to the NFL why would you even want to watch it?  The clear dirty refs in the game and if you don't think it is there ask the Saints.  Also how about the Cheatriots doing their SpyGate yet another time.  There are so many reasons to not watch the NFL and I stopped it entirely last season and for much of the previous season.  I am done with the NFL  .. other than playing sim games where no money goes to the NFL for what I am playing and yes that is possible.

TB's defense is underrated and Brady has a habit of bringing out the best in his teammates. Brady may no longer have the tools to singlehandly bring a SB to a team, but a possible "Brady effect" might just be enough to get them into the running.

He's a Hall of Famer, no doubt. But then again maybe so is his brother. Shame he couldnt get another ring or two. 

I'm outraged bc despite so many bad qb's one keeps getting black-balled. I'm talking of course about Blake Bortles. First round pick, made it to the AFC championship game and can't find a job now? Somethings fishy.

Broncos fan here, after all the injuries we have had I no longer see us completing with the raiders or even the chargers as this season. Hopefully Lock can get back on the field soon and prove to everyone we don't need to tank for Trevor

23 hours ago, hockeytrb99 said:

Kind of wish football got cancelled so I didn't have to suffer thru another Lions season

lmao that's funny 

Raiders just beat the Chiefs, they are 3-2 (losses to Pats and Saints, playoff teams) hopefully they can hang on and get into the playoffs to shut up Niners fan everywhere. 

After week 8, NFL WR Antonio Brown will be eligible to return following his suspension. Personally don't think he will help any team that signs him as there are far more superior receivers in the league who far overshadow him(Michael Thomas(WR)-Saints & DJ Metcalf(WR)-Seahawks) but anyone think he will help? so far the Seahawks are reportedly in the talks or signing him, but like last 2 times, AB hasn't had much success with teams, following the departure from the Steelers to the raiders and the patriots. 

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this