Sign in to follow this  
ryanstan

NFL Football

If i could choose to be 41, with 3 nfl mvps ,4 superbowl mvps, 5 superbowls and a hot supermodel wife who has 400 million in her own bank. but  have to have people I never meet diss me. Id take it . In a second

At lest tell us why Tom Brady sucks. It might be prudent that admin not count this posting for ryanstan when counting the 2 posts needed to leach a game. His posting is garbage... (There it was said. When making a statement such as that evidence needs to be included.)

With that said, along with what the above guys wrote. Tom Brady is one of the best quarterbacks in the history of the game and his induction in to the pro football hall of fame will prove just that when he retires, whenever that maybe nobody knows.

Love him or hate him it can not be disputed that he is one of the greatest if not the greatest there ever was!

While I am not a fan of Brady, I do have to agree with Blackbeard that he is one  of the best ever. The truth is, he succeeds because he meshes well with Belichick's system though. If I had to build a team of players from any era, my QB, hands down would be Joe Montana

Aside from that statement being just borderline ignorant, it also takes away from what the Titans were able to accomplish. Would you like a list of all the other QB's who have went into that stadium in the post season and went home a loser?

Imagine your team being such sh!t that you have to hate on greatness.  😆

"Not as good as he once was".  Sure, I'll buy that.  He's 42.

GOAT

*BISCUIT - SEASON 16 - TARNISHED SILVER BISCUIT PLATE CHAMPION*

On 11/20/2018 at 5:56 AM, yusu1311 said:

If i could choose to be 41, with 3 nfl mvps ,4 superbowl mvps, 5 superbowls and a hot supermodel wife who has 400 million in her own bank. but  have to have people I never meet diss me. Id take it . In a second

Yep, agreed.

While clearly not an elite level QB any longer, he is still a player that likely every other team would want leading them.

Create a GM profile or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create a GM profile

Create a GM profile

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this